Here is the essential if you want to make your own food for your fish. This bag contains everything needed to improve the health and color of your fish. Each bag contains spirulina, astaxanthin, ß-glucan 1-3 and 1-9, ascorbic acid, probiotics and vitamins.
ALWAYS use fresh produce. NEVER use frozen products. Almost all frozen products contain sodium tripolyphosphate and there is no obligation to write it on the packaging.
- 440 grams of squid (promote the cornet and check that it is empty)
- 440 grams of white fish (cod, sole, haddock or other marine white fish)
- 440 grams raw shrimp without carapace
- 440 grams of scallop
- 440 grams salmon without skin
- 1 tablespoon of additive
At your choice :
- Dry algae
- Phytoplankton or reverse osmosis water
- Or any other product of the sea
In a blender, thoroughly grind all ingredients to obtain the desired texture. If necessary add a liquid. Proportioned in bags for freezing the desired amount of mixture.